Thursday, February 2, 2012

Makeuping

Hey dolls, here is a post for you girls/guys who want to start doing YouTube videos. I have very little experience but what I do know is this, start small. Don't make your first video a hair tutorial on an extremely hard French twist unless you're amazing at it. My first video was me and my friend in her basement doing a variation of the accent tag. I started with tags that is a great place to start because all you have to do is sit in front of your phone, webcam, or camera and answer prewritten questions. Hauls are great for the same reasons. Doing a monthly favorites video is also great for the same reasons. You already have the products so just tell us why you like them. Tutorials can get complicated with lighting and whether or not you talk through it or VoiceOver it. I want everyone to go search on YouTube kandeejohnson how to be a beauty guru. That will help you a bit!
Love,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment