Here are my top tips for any outdoor celebrations you might be attending this July 4th.
1. Wear sunscreen all over your entire body not just your face. Even if you are wearing clothes and not a swimsuit you can still burn.
2. Don't forget your sunglasses! Not only do they make you look sexy and mysterious, you can stare at attractive people without them noticing. Also they protect your delicate eye area from the sun.
3. Be festive! Give yourself a red, white and blue manicure! Try a blue eyeliner or a red lipstick. Just wearing a red swimsuit or dress will help boost the party spirit.
4. Don't watch what you eat. If you want that hamburger and that cookie go for it. Treating yourself to some fun is never a bad idea. Just don't make yourself sick by eating too much in extreme heat.
5. Last but not least, party! Invite over some friends, family, co-workers or neighbors and pull out the grill. Go swimming or hang out at the beach! Just have fun but don't forget this day is about our country finally accepting the Declaration of Independence and the idea of becoming a country of its own.
Have a great Fourth of July!
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Looking for an easy to print free face chart? Go to seventeen.com and search "makeup faces" you will see several face charts with different skin tones from fair to deep. Also just Google Image "face chart templates" and you can find the MAC Face Chart and several others. I like the Seventeen ones the best. Also klairedelys.com has some Eye Charts.
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Hello dolls I wanted to share with you a way to have fun with your makeup. Look at a close up picture of a feature like eyes or lips, copy what you see or decide how to do it even better. Post it in the comments or on Twitter! Make sure you use #multimakeupdoll The photos below show my interpretation.