Here are my top tips for any outdoor celebrations you might be attending this July 4th.
1. Wear sunscreen all over your entire body not just your face. Even if you are wearing clothes and not a swimsuit you can still burn.
2. Don't forget your sunglasses! Not only do they make you look sexy and mysterious, you can stare at attractive people without them noticing. Also they protect your delicate eye area from the sun.
3. Be festive! Give yourself a red, white and blue manicure! Try a blue eyeliner or a red lipstick. Just wearing a red swimsuit or dress will help boost the party spirit.
4. Don't watch what you eat. If you want that hamburger and that cookie go for it. Treating yourself to some fun is never a bad idea. Just don't make yourself sick by eating too much in extreme heat.
5. Last but not least, party! Invite over some friends, family, co-workers or neighbors and pull out the grill. Go swimming or hang out at the beach! Just have fun but don't forget this day is about our country finally accepting the Declaration of Independence and the idea of becoming a country of its own.
Have a great Fourth of July!