Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back to School Tips (AM)

1. Multiple alarm clocks! No one loves getting up at 5 or 6 in the morning but you need to have time to get ready. So what I do is I have a clock radio (you can get these anywhere for fairly cheap) and I set it for 10 minutes before the time I really NEED to get up. Then I set an alarm on my iPhone for the exact time I need to start getting ready.
2. Choose your outfit the night before this will save you the time you need in the morning to do your hair and makeup and will allow you a bit more sleep. This will also afford you the time to perfect the accessories you will wear.
3. Don't skip breakfast believe you will thank me. Even if you are rushing out the door you can still have breakfast. Fill a sandwich bag with cereal. Grab a granola bar or bagel or even a pop-tart. Eating breakfast jump starts your metabolism and gives you energy throughout the day.
4. Pack your homework in your backpack as you finish it that way you won't realize in second period that your homework is sitting on your desk. That's not good.
5. And finally make sure that you try your best!

No comments:

Post a Comment