Sunday, September 16, 2012

VOTE OBAMA 2012

Every time I hear someone say "oh I hope we don't get Obama again" I have to ask the question "is it because you like Mitt Romney or you just don't like Obama?" I personally know that every person has a right to their own opinion and I can't force you believe anything. However I want to share this video of Bill Clinton at the DNC (Democratic National Convention) explaining all the amazing things Obama has done for this country. He brought troops in Iraq home, killed Osama Bin Laden and is slowly trying to clean up the mess George W. Bush left us in. He has created many new jobs and he shares the values of everyday people. I want you to take an hour of your day to listen to these facts Bill Clinton has to say about Obama because the fact checkers can tell you he isn't lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment